- Page modified July 26. 2008
- THE HOME OF AMERICAN AUSTIN
and AMERICAN BANTAM
- AMERICA'S FIRST ECONOMY CARS AND CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL JEEP
- (The American Bantam name
- and device are current,
- Registered Trademarks and may not
- be used without permission)
- FIRST OFF, BEFORE WE GET STARTED!
- We really want to hear about your car, old stories, leads, and other Bantam related stuff, or answer your questions as we have for thousands of others in the past ten years BUT
- (1) Please give us a little detail about where you and the car are, maybe a picture if you have one
- (2) Explain what the situation is. These "I have a Bantam engine in my back yard, what's it worth." one liners get old.
- (3) Where we have taken the time to answer your note please write back and confirm you got it and reciprocate by answering the few questions we may have posed.
- (4) We are not a government agency, we do this on our own time. All we ask is, if you have an Austin or Bantam (or an Austin Seven or one of its pre-war derivatives), or a serious interest that you join the Austin Bantam Society. It is dirt cheap and you get twice as much actual value in the paper of the Rooster Tails newsletter than the 20 bucks you pay, but it tells us you are willing to support and join our efforts to maintain and preserve these great little cars. There are other clubs but if you're only joining one, the ABS is where we put our best efforts. If answers to your emails begin to drop off after awhile and you haven't joined that's a good reason why. Questions? Ask Bill.
- Join the Austin Bantam Society
- Online. $20 Domestic, $25 Intl. Pay Pal or Credit Card.
- Help preserve those wonderful Austins and Bantams (including BRC's and Prewar A7's)
- Even though it's a secure site, some people like to do things the old fashioned way and send checks by mail.
- If so, go here to the ABS site and pull down an application form and send it in with your dues payment. Easy.
HEY! YOU'VE GOT'TA BUY SOMETHING FOR ALL THOSE
SPECIAL OCCASIONS. WHY NOT SUPPORT THIS PAGE
AND CONSIDER ONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF HIGH QUALITY
ENAMEL PINS AND ZIPPER PULLS FROM WM SPEAR DESIGN?
INEXPENSIVE BUT WORTHY. ONE SIZE FITS ALL.